Jan 01 2008
Yes, another resolutions post.
So, looking back at last years resolutions.
1/ Fly more often. Failed miserably on that one, didn’t I?
2/ Take my wife and kids flying. Yep, didn’t’ accomplish that either. Had alot to do with #1.
3/ Keep my weight where it is, or loose some. Well, almost. Let’s leave it at that.
4/ Take a nice family vacation somewhere fun this summer. Accomplished that, multiple times.
5/ Clean my garage. I think it got worse, if anything.
6/ Try to avoid getting sick over Christmas. No problems to report this year. Mission accomplished.
7/ Spend more time in our hot tub with a cold beer. It was tough, but I managed to accomplish this as well.
So, looking back on last years mostly miserable resolution failures, I present my 2008 new years resolutions.
1. Gain weight.
2. Stop exercising. Waste of time.
3. Read less. Makes my brain hurt.
4. Watch more TV. I’ve been missing some good stuff.
5. Procrastinate more. Starting tomorrow.
6. Eat out more.
7. Get in a whole new rut!
8. Spend all my downtime on the internet.
9. Get more toys.
10. Run up at least one credit card. (See #9 Above)
11. Don’t believe politicians.
12. Break at least one traffic law.
13. Don’t swim with piranhas or sharks.
14. Spread out priorities beyond ability to keep track of them.
I don’t think I’ll have many problems with this years list.